Hanover Lighting Installation
Light Your Home With High-Quality Recessed & Decorative Lighting
If you are looking to illuminate specific areas of your home to enhance the look and feel of your space, you have come to the right place. At M.J. Carr Electrical Services, we specialize in the installation and repair of recessed and decorative lighting.
The Benefits of Recessed Lighting
One of the most popular ways to improve the style and ambiance of just about any room is to install recessed lighting. Our experts can assist you in designing a lighting scheme that is perfect for your living room, kitchen, bathroom, and more.
Recessed lighting provides many benefits, including:
- It creates a relaxed atmosphere
- It highlights certain features of a room
- It allows spaces to look and feel bigger
- It offers brighter task lighting
- It is fully customizable to match any space
- It uses energy-efficient components
If you would like to install recessed lighting in your home, call M.J. Carr Electrical Services today for a free quote. We will make sure the job is done right.
Professional Decorative Lighting Installation
Lighting is one of the most important elements of interior design. As you seek to provide just the right type and amount of light to a room in your home, why not add even more style and character with decorative lighting.
Decorative lighting is like jewelry for your home – it allows your space to sparkle and shine. Regardless of whether you are looking to complement room decor that is modern, contemporary, traditional, industrial, or mid-century, there is an option out there for you.
Our electricians can help you install all types of decorative lighting fixtures, including:
- Wall sconces
- Pendant lighting
4 Signs You Need New Lighting Installation
1. Your lights aren't LED - When it comes to longevity and energy efficiency, LED lights are the cream of the crop. While they're more expensive to install, they pay for themselves in no time at all with how energy efficient they are and how long they last.
2. The lighting fixtures don't go with your interior design - While an interior designer might have set up your room with the perfect lighting fixtures to compliment the furniture in the room, what happens when the furniture is changed? Contact our Hanover lighting installation experts if you would like to see your options.
3. The color is not what you'd like - The glow that your lights emit are an integral component of your lighting experience. If your lights are too white or you want a mellow ambiance for your study then contact our lighting installation specialists.
4. You've had the same lights for decades - Unless you were lucky enough to choose the timeless lighting fixture, chances are you'll need new lighting installation every 15-20 years just to keep up with your changing interior design.
Choosing the Best Lighting for Your Home
It’s amazing the difference a little bit of lighting can make. In fact, the right choice of light can completely transform your space. But how do you choose what kind of lighting to install? Our Hanover lighting electricians have helped countless homeowners install new lighting in their homes and has a wealth of knowledge and experience on the topic.
The lighting that is best for your home completely depends on what you’re looking for. Your style preferences and the level of lighting you want will determine which type of lighting you should choose.
Here are some questions you can consider to help you find the best option for your space:
- Which kind of lighting do you want? Are you looking for ceiling lights or would you prefer the fixture to be on the wall? You can also choose floor lighting to shine up and create a unique effect. In-ground lighting is most often used outside on decks or walkways. This is probably the first decision you should make before proceeding.
- What is the purpose of your lighting? If you’re looking to enhance the safety of a space, you’ll probably need something much different than if you simply want to improve the ambiance of your home. Or maybe you’re simply looking to illuminate an entire room. There are unique choices for each of these options.
- How obvious do you want the fixtures to be? Recessed lighting can be very subtly installed in the ceiling where they don't take away from the aesthetics of your home. Other lighting can stand out and enhance your look and style.
- How bright should the lights be? Of course, this will depend on your purpose for installing them. Ambient and mood lighting will generally be lower voltage while overhead lights or those that are intended to enhance safety will have higher voltage. The option of dimming your lights is something you’ll also want to consider.
There are certainly more questions and details to consider but asking yourself these ones will help you get a good idea of where to start. Our electrical team can certainly provide advice and insight if you’d like.
Call M.J. Carr Electrical Services at (781) 527-5105 now to speak with our Hanover decorative lighting specialists.