South Shore Commercial Electrical Services
Expert Electrical Repairs & Installations for Businesses in Cohasset & Hanover
At MJ Carr Electrical Services, our electricians are extensively trained and deliver reliable commercial electrical services in South Shore. We understand how important it is that your business’s electrical system work efficiently and effectively at all times. Whether you need a fast repair, a professional installation, or are looking for a way to maximize your savings on energy costs, we have your solution.
Providing Top-Notch Electrical Solutions
Quality electrical work is essential for your commercial property to maintain great functionality and a beautiful appearance. From restaurants and retail stores to industrial and institutional facilities, our professionals can handle all your electrical requirements.
Our commercial electrical services include:
- Diagnosis and repair: If you are dealing with an electrical problem, we can troubleshoot the issue and resolve it quickly and effectively.
- Installations and upgrades: From breaker panels to new interior or exterior lighting, we can install any electrical equipment you require.
- Energy audits: Find out how much energy your business is using and discover ways to make your electrical and lighting systems more efficient.
Common Commercial Electrical Problems
If you own or manage a commercial property, you know that even a short period of time without electricity can be bad for business. You need to know that your electrical system and everything connected to it is always going to perform as it should. When those times arise when something goes wrong, and for most businesses that time will eventually come, you need to be able to turn to a reliable, efficient team that can get your system – and business – up and running again.
The most common problems include:
- Faulty or old wiring – If your commercial property is old, the wiring probably is as well. With the large amount of electricity required to run your business today, your system may need to be upgraded.
- Frequent circuit breaker trips – Once in a while, your circuit breakers might trip. If this is happening more often than that, that’s a good sign that you require a repair or an upgrade. If you have large machinery that uses high voltage, this could also be the problem and you may need to limit the number of appliances that are connected to the same source of electricity.
- Unexpected power losses – If all or even part of your commercial property has lost power and flicking the breaker switch doesn’t fix the problem, don’t hesitate to reach out our Hanover commercial electricians. We offer same-day service availability!
- Flickering lights – If your power dims or flickers, especially when an appliance kicks on, here is yet another sign that your electrical system needs to be assessed and potentially upgraded to handle your increasing power needs.
Our commercial electricians want to make sure you experience as little downtime as possible. We are a locally owned and operated company that understands how important reliable electricity is to a business. We are happy to provide solutions for problems of every size and any magnitude.