Electrician in Pembroke, MA
Your Go-To Electrical Company in the South Shore
MJ Carr Electrical Services proudly provides a wide variety of electrical services because we only contract fully licensed and highly trained electricians. Our technicians are led by a Master Electrician and understand the complexities of your home or business’s electrical system. We have over 15 years of experience and are dedicated to providing exceptional service to Pembroke and the entire greater Boston area. All of our services begin with a free estimate, so we can properly understand your issue, and you can make sure MJ Carr Electrical Services is the right choice for you.
Residential and Commercial Electrical Services in Pembroke
No matter the type of electrical problem, our team has the know-how to tackle it. We have serviced hundreds of residential and commercial properties throughout Pembroke and are committed to offering customized solutions for every problem.
Our electrical services include:
- Generator services
- New construction and remodeling services
- Panel and breaker installations and repairs
- Commercial electrical services
- Electrical system upgrades
- Recessed and decorative lighting installation
- Emergency services
Upgrade Your Electrical System with MJ Carr Electrical Services
Changes in technology lead to an ever-increasing demand for electricity in your home or business. This increase in demand means you need to have systems installed that can handle the stress. If you are living in an older home, chances are your systems are struggling to keep up. MJ Carr Electrical Services is an Authorized Lutron Installer and can install the newest, most energy-efficient systems using the most advanced tools of the trade. If you are not a trained electrician, it can be challenging to decide whether or not you should upgrade your panel, so we’ve provided four signs to look out for:
- Noticeable problems with your electricity: We’re starting with the most recognizable. Problems like flickering lights or buzzing sounds can be signs that your panel is having a hard time keeping up with electrical demands.
- You’ve purchased (or are planning to purchase) new appliances: Large appliances like air conditioners can put new demands on your electrical panel, so make sure you upgrade to a panel that can handle these new energy needs.
- Your home has fuses: Upgrading fuses to a circuit breaker system will not only save you on repair costs down the road, but can also decrease the risk of starting an electrical fire.
- You use power strips and/or extension cords: If you are constantly looking for an outlet, it is time to update your system. Think about investing in a new electrical panel and some additional outlets to keep up with your needs.
While these four signs are clear ones to look out for, complex systems can require expert understanding. If you are worried about an old or outdated electrical panel, give our team of fully licensed electricians in Pembroke a call today at (781) 527-5105 to see how we can help.