Remodeling & New Construction in Quincy
Over 15 Years of Experience in Electrical Installations
When you need an electrical contractor for remodeling and new construction in Quincy, turn to M.J. Carr Electrical Services. No matter what type of property you are building or renovating, we will help you ensure that your electrical system is safe, energy-efficient, and up to code. When you leave the job to our qualified electricians, you won’t have anything to worry about.
Call (781) 527-5105 today to schedule a free estimate.
Professional Wiring for Your Home
If you are building a new house, our electricians can provide a professional wiring job that ensures your electrical system is set up for optimal performance. We also handle wiring projects for those who are renovating a bathroom, enlarging a kitchen, or adding on a new room. Whatever your situation, we’ll make sure your home is wired to safely deliver power where you need it.
Upgrades for Home Remodeling
When it comes to electricity and using electrical appliances in your home, safety and functionality are your top concerns. Often, older wiring and outdated electrical components cannot meet modern power demands. They also pose a potential risk for house fires and electrocution. Our electricians are here to help you improve your electrical system during your home renovation.
Signs that your electrical system is due for an upgrade include:
- Lighting problems
- Discolored or charred outlets
- Light switches that feel hot to the touch
- Your electric bills are higher than usual
- Circuit breakers trip frequently
- Bulbs burn out too fast
Upgrading your electrical system also plays an important part in preventing power surges that can cause damages to appliances and devices.
Avoiding Issues During Remodels
When it comes to home remodels, there are a lot of moving parts. There are many professionals involved with the build out of a new home or an addition to a current property. That’s exactly why you need a qualified, professional electrical team that knows how to make sure everything gets don’t right the first time. Our Quincy remodel electricians will pay close attention to every detail.
Some things we can assist with include:
- Adhering to national electrical codes and following all standards for local and state requirements
- Protecting wires during the construction process
- Installing new fixtures
- Installing electrical panels
- Rewiring your home to accommodate your new addition
Call Today for Custom Electrical Solutions
At M.J. Carr Electrical Services, we specialize in providing electrical solutions that are tailored to your specific requirements. If your plans involve remodeling or new construction in Quincy, rely on our master electrician for all your electrical needs.
We are happy to offer:
- Over 15 years of electrical experience with both residential and commercial properties
- Customizable electrical services that can be tailored to your specific needs
- Convenient next-day and same-day appointment availability
- Free estimates on our electrical remodeling services