Hanover Electrical Services
Whatever Your Needs, You Can Count on Our Electricians in Cohasset, Pembroke & South Shore
If you are searching for high-quality electrical services in Hanover, you have come to the right place. Whatever residential or commercial electrical project you need to be completed, M.J. Carr Electrical Services is here to get the job done right and on time. Our experienced electricians are professional, friendly, and focused on delivering the best possible results.
We have the power to handle all electrical services. Call (781) 527-5105 today for a free estimate!
Our Electrical Services
- Emergency repairs: If you are dealing with an electrical emergency, there is no time to waste. Contact our highly trained electricians right away for fast, safe, and effective repairs. We also offer same-day service appointment availability.
- Remodeling and new construction: Whether you are remodeling a kitchen or bathroom or building a brand-new home, good electrical work is a top priority. Our team of professionals is here to ensure that your electrical system is correctly wired for your convenience and safety.
- Generators: When something goes wrong with your generator, you need a fast and effective solution. Whether you require repairs or a replacement system, our technicians are here to help.
- Recessed and decorative lighting: At M.J. Carr Electrical Services, we are passionate about helping our customers maximize the beauty and efficiency of their property. Call today to discover your best options for lighting your home or business.
- Electrical service upgrades: If you have had enough of not having a sufficient amount of power, our team can help you upgrade your electrical system. We have everything you need so that your system can handle the increased demands for electricity in your home or business.
- Panel and breaker installation and repair: If your lights are flickering or your breakers trip frequently, it is time to have our electricians inspect your electrical panel. Whether you need us to replace a circuit breaker or you require a brand-new electrical panel, leave the job to us.
- Commercial electrical: Our technicians are expertly trained to install, repair, and maintain all types of electrical systems in any commercial property. With over 15 years of experience, our master electrician will help you make the right decision about your electrical needs.
Have a problem that you think can be handled over the phone? Feel free to give us a call. We’d be happy to help troubleshoot your problem and find you a solution without having to send a team over to your property.
5 Signs You Need Electrical Services
1. Flickering lights - Whenever your electricity is spread too thin, your lights will be the first to tell you. Even small home appliances such as AC's, refrigerators, and dehumidifiers can use a lot more power than you might think and you might want to consider electrical panel upgrade.
2. Buzzing - Electricity might seem like it does just about everything, but it's supposed to do so silently. If you're hearing this buzzing sound from an appliance, contact your manufacturer, but if you're getting these noises from your lights or outlets then contact our experts in Hanover electrical services.
3. Tripped circuit after tripped circuit - One tripped circuit after another is an indicator that you should replace your electrical panel. If you have blown fuses, then you should also upgrade to a circuit breaker.
4.Power bricks on power bricks - If you need more outlets, simply contact our specialists in electrical services to get you more electrical outlets. Connecting these power bricks to one another is a safety hazard and could result in a fire.
5. Electrical outlets warm to the touch - A warm electrical socket might seem like it makes sense, but it doesn't. It's actually a sign that you could use our rewiring services because it wasn't done correctly the first time.
4 Things To Look For In An Electrician
1. Same day availability - If you're in need of a electrician, then we're available to you the very day that you call us. We'll talk you through what's going on and be at your residence the day of to make sure your electricity problems are taken care of right away.
2. Free estimates - We trust that our pricing is as competitive as they come so we offer free estimates so that you know what you're spending before you have to commit to anything.
3. Emergency services - We understand that not every electrical issue can wait until the next day, especially when safety is involved. We're always available to you over the phone and can come in person too for any emergency electrical services you may need.
4. How long have they been in business - Having been the go-to electrician for over 15 years, there isn't an electrical issue that we haven't seen and dealt with time and time again. Rest assured that our electricians have the experience, tools and knowledge to ensure your home's electricity and safety.
The Importance of Hiring a Professional Electrician
Some electrical projects may seem small or simple enough to tackle on your own. Fixture installations are something many homeowners believe they can do themselves, therefore saving on the cost of hiring an electrician. Though in some cases certain non-professionals might have the understanding to turn a small electrical repair or installation into a DIY project, many others don’t and risk causing harm to their electrical systems, or worse, themselves. Your entire electrical system is connected, and one small problem can potentially lead to bigger, more complicated issues.
At M.J. Carr Electrical Services, we understand how complex electrical systems are and that even the smallest projects require professional insight. Each of our technicians are trained and have a thorough understanding of everything electrical.
We are proud to offer:
- Free estimates
- Over 15 years of experience
- Services that are tailored to your particular needs
- Same-day appointment availability
- Clean, friendly technicians who are happy to assist you